- Ensures that all orders are pulled and prepared properly in adequate time for shipping.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Pull parts based upon the customers’ request.
- Match the shipping kanban to the storage kanban by identifying the part number, kanban number, discrimination mark and the picture of the part.
- Keep area neat, clean and organized.
- Look at one or more parts in each container to verify the correct part was pulled.
- Place shipping kanban onto the side of the container.
- Place containers onto pallet and band at correct stacking height.
- Sign and date each manifest sheet in appropriate area.
- Face up rows before end of shift
- Help in training new employees and temps that work in shipping area.
- Need to be able to lift 5 to 35 pounds continuously for 8 to 10 hour shift.
- Knowledge of operating a forklift.
- May be exposed to both hot and cool conditions, with a moderate to high noise level.
- Wear all required PPE.
- Interpersonal skills (teamwork, ability to work unsupervised).
- Communication (verbal communication, listening).
- Judgment and thinking (judgment and decision-making, problem solving, awareness).
- Performance skills (planning and organizing, efficiency).
- Personal characteristics (motivation/commitment, flexibility, self-starter).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Shipping & receiving: 1 year (Required)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person