The Ohio County Economic Development Alliance (OCEDA) is tasked with improving the quality of life in Ohio County. We work on projects that promote economic development and the creation and retention of jobs in the county. In addition, OCEDA markets Ohio County, Kentucky, along with local development and investment opportunities.
Our services are centered around being a one-stop-shop for supporting businesses of all sizes, promoting workforce development, marketing Ohio County’s business opportunities, and improving quality of life for all our residents.
What We’re Working On
- Leading Ohio County's economy into the future
- Facilitating multiple current business expansions.
- Linking entrepreneurs with funding sources.
- Growing agri- and eco-tourism opportunities for Ohio County.
- Providing low-interest gap financing for start-up and expanding businesses.
- Marketing Ohio County the way we see it - 'The Best of Bluegrass'
- Finding ways to diversify our economic base.