WPT Nonwovens Corp is your one stop source for American made nonwoven fabric serving global markets such as medical, hygiene, and filtration products to name a few. We can also customize products from just an idea our customer has to commercial launch!
That’s a fancy way of saying it, so you are probably asking what type of products do we actually make? You see them everyday in products like diapers, air filters and wound dressings to name a few.
We intentionally treat each team member like family. We are also dedicated to the betterment of our team members and the Beaver Dam Community. For us, we take our time finding the right people who believe in our vision of quality products. For us, this is not just a job – it's our passion! We take pride in our work and “own our own stuff.”
Industrial Electrician Experience Required:
- Vocational training in a field related to electrical maintenance
- Minimum on year of documented experience as a technician in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven applied Knowledge of 3 phase power. (Experience with 480 volts ac down).
- Proven applied Knowledge and troubleshooting of older dc drives and have worked with dc voltage from 24 volts to 280 volts and controls
- Ability to read and use electrical multimeters and meggers.
- PLC experience Allen Bradly, Direct Logic and Micro logic
- Troubleshooting control circuits, Starters applied with overload protection and reversing contactors.
- Experience with SOLA and other Transformers
- Proven Experience with AB, Allen Bradley and yaskawa vfds, and PLCs
- Must have required basic hand tools.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
Must have required basic hand tools.
Ability to work in an environment with wet or high humidity conditions, excessive heat, extreme cold and vibration, exposure to airborne particles and moving mechanical parts, moderate noise level
Ability to read, write and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
Ability to routinely lift 30 to 50 pounds or more.
Ability to stand for long periods, stoop, kneel, crouch and or crawl.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
Ability to work with limited supervision.
Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach within hands and arms; talk and hear.
High school education or GED preferred.
401(k) with up to 4% company match
PTO and Holiday pay
Health, Telehealth, vision, dental, life, short-term disability available for full-time positions.
Please apply online or stop by the office to fill out an application at 985 W 7th Ave Beaver Dam KY or email your resume to jobs@wptnonwovens .com
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 1 year
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Programmable logic controllers: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mechanical knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)
WPT Nonwovens Corp
Beaver Dam, Ohio, KY 42320